LumApps has partnered with Google Cloud for years to build a fully integrated Employee Experience Platform. As the recommended intranet platform for enterprise customers in the Google Workspace Marketplace since 2016, LumApps is natively built on Google Cloud and features a powerful Google Cloud Search integration.
These latest integrations further the commitment to providing enterprises with an Employee Experience Platform to serve their evolving needs.
Streamline Your Internal Communications
— Publish from Google Docs
The LumApps Add-on for Google Workspace allows you to prepare your internal communications in Google Docs, collaborate with co-workers, and post the finished product as a LumApps article or community post. You can then see likes and comments directly from Google Docs and reply directly to comments for a cohesive integration experience.
This integration will:
- Maintain formatting such as font type and size, indentation and external links
- Keep images intact and high-resolution
- Quickly reply to comments from Google Workspace
Publish As an Attachment
— Attach a Google Docs / Sheets / Slides document to a LumApps post / article
The LumApps Add-on for Google Workspace also enables you to attach documents to a LumApps Community post. You can read and reply to LumApps comments directly from your Google Slides, Docs or Sheets environment.
- This integration will:
- Enrich community posts or articles with information and data
- Get feedback on your work from communities in LumApps
- Quickly reply to comments to keep the conversation active
Learn More about LumApps and Google Workspace
Senior Product Marketing Manager
April 14, 2021