Social Edge & LumApps: Are intranets a thing of the past?
Intranets are so 2012, Employee Experience Platforms are where it’s at.
Is your intranet working for your employees? Intranets have evolved over the past 10 years; from file storage environments to robust platforms where employees engage meaningfully in hybrid work environments. Modern intranets, known as employee experience platforms, also integrate Employee Journey technology which allows organizations to guide employees through key moments in their employee lifecycle.
Join us for a discussion about what to consider when considering a change to your employee experience platform.
- What the evolution of intranets to employee engagement platforms looks like
- How the goals of an intranet have changed
- Why you need a platform, and why chat isn’t enough
- How to evaluate your existing environment (from the lens of employee engagement)
- The value of an employee engagement platform
Senior Community Manager Social Edge Consulting
Senior Director, Strategy Social Edge Consulting