NAVIGATING MERGERS: Relaunching Intranets with Impact and Efficiency
Mergers and acquisitions are stressful enough without the added concern of ensuring that your teams are getting the right information as quickly and accurately as possible through outdated intranet systems. Tie in a complete rebranding strategy and re-organization, and the task seems next to impossible. But some organizations have successfully rebuilt and relaunched their intranet in less than six weeks.
Watch this ready-to-view webinar replay now to learn from corporate communications manager Leigh Dennison, whose company overcame unforeseen failures and challenges to relaunch its intranet post-merger.
In this on demand session, Dunnison shares how organizations of all sizes can do the same by honing in on organizational strengths and ensuring continuity throughout all aspects of an organization.
Watch this webinar to better understand how to:
- Structure and relaunch an intranet post-merger
- Evolve from one purpose and design to a new combined company approach
- Maintain consistency in goals for clear messaging, ongoing development and rebranding initiatives
- Use proven techniques for ensuring smooth transitions for teams and facilitating the adoption of new intranet systems
- Assess user engagement, content effectiveness, and overall intranet performance, and use these insights to drive ongoing enhancements.
Get started with LumApps
We would love to know more about your goals. How can we help?