How to Engage Gen Z with a Video-Powered Employee Experience
Have you unlocked the potential of Generation Z in your workforce?
As this dynamic cohort enters the professional realm, it's crucial for companies to adapt and connect with their unique preferences and habits. Unsure of where to start with your video content strategy? We've got you covered!
In our on-demand webinar replay, How to Engage Gen Z with a Video-Powered Employee Experience, LumApps Product Marketing Manager, Lisa Capra, guides you on how to adapt your your employee experience to better engage your younger workforce.
This 45-minute replay taught attendees:
- a deep understanding of Generation Z's preferences, habits and aspirations in the workplace.
- how video content effectively attracts and retains Gen Z talent, creating a competitive edge in the talent market
- practical strategies to empower the Gen Z workforce through video, ensuring their growth and contribution to an organization's success.
- the secrets to fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration using video-based communication and learning.
In a nutshell, our attendees learned how to leverage the incredible power of video to revolutionize their content strategy and you can too! Click below to watch for free!
Key Takeaways from this session include:
- It is estimated that by 2025, Gen Z workers will make up 27 percent of the workforce
- Gen Z employees are likelier to engage with video content than any other age group
- Video-Based Top-Down Communication as well as Video-Based Bottom-Up Communication is the preferred method by Gen Z in the workplace
- 69% of employers using video based communication state that it’s effective
- Video should be integrated into the platforms employees already use
- LumApps Play allows employers to deliver relevant video content at scale that is searchable, accessible and seamlessly integrated
- LumApps Play is different because it is easy to integrate, creates a personalized user experience, provides rich analytics on employee engagement and is equipped with SOC 2 Type 2 compliance security features to ensure that your enterprise data is safe.
Product Marketing Manager - LumApps