Building a High-Impact Employee Experience Program: Transforming Industries
Is your EX program considered high-impact?
Research shows that organizational performance hinges on having a high-impact employee experience (EX) program. So what does that mean?
To start, it means that your EX program must create a positive work culture, engage leadership and management, provide recognition and awards and accurately measure employee engagement and satisfaction over time.
Ultimately, it means letting the experts show you the way!
Watch our on-demand webinar replay, "Building a High-Impact Employee Experience Program: Transforming Industries," now to gain:
- data from case studies from various sectors on what drives employee performance
- examples of successful EX programs and their impact on employee satisfaction and business outcomes
- the framework for building a successful high-impact EX program
- the importance of accurately measuring and evaluating EX at your organization
- best practices for implementation and how to overcome challenges.
VP of Training with Dale Carnegie