Maximize the impact of town halls with a central area for planning and sharing.
Town hall meetings give employees across offices and locations a chance to hear about the latest company updates.
LumApps enables you to build a Virtual Town Hall where organizers can establish a central destination to share event information and content, and gather employee feedback through real-time chat.
Before the Event
- Share important information about the live event, including dates, content, speakers and how to ask questions.
- Showcase your Event Calendar synchronized with Outlook / Google Calendar to make sure no one misses out on key dates, milestones, or events.
- Connect events to other related content (news, documents) on your platform to create an all-in-one organizational solution
- Create an interactive culture by giving employees an outlet to propose topics, vote for topics and ask questions ahead of the event.
During the Event
- Embed a live video from Microsoft Stream or YouTube
- Share related documents from SharePoint Online or Google Drive
- Enable real-time discussions and reactions with the Microsoft Team Chat widget
- Create polls to engage with participants in real time
- Learn more about the speakers by following the links to their profiles
After the Event
- Embed video replays (YouTube or Microsoft Stream)
- Share the presentations (Google Drive or SharePoint Online)
- Share links to resources, and summarize questions and commentary.
- Showcase attendance data or poll results and questions asked during the presentation
- Enable employees to further discuss the event