Create a more collaborative company culture by encouraging team members to use LumApps to connect, share, and engage. LumApps is designed to provide both internal and external collaboration for better project management and business outcomes.
Employee Collaboration Benefits
- Engaged employees – by sharing ideas, progress, and successes, employees can witness each other’s achievements and share breakthroughs.
- Happier employees – employees who have the freedom to collaborate and complete projects are more motivated and put greater care into their work, which drives value from the bottom up
- Loyal employees – employees who collaborate well with their colleagues are more engaged at work and are far less likely to leave the company
- Improved organizational flexibility – when employees have better collaboration options, they have greater flexibility to solve problems as a team
- Improved organizational productivity – spend less time organizing and more time solving problems
- Smarter innovation – provide areas for employees to create, discuss, share, and implement ideas that impact the bottom line
LumApps Communication and Collaboration Platform
LumApps offers a platform designed to positively impact collaboration between employees, teams, and departments.
By integrating LumApps’ custom collaboration tools with your company’s catalogue of business apps, LumApps serves as a single platform that fits the needs of every type of organization and worker. Employees in the office, at home, on-the-go, and on the front lines, can all collaborate more efficiently to find new and innovative solutions to problems. Promoting a culture of collaboration from within results in more engaged employees, increased flexibility, and higher productivity.
LumApps Features for Enterprise Collaboration
- Employee Directory – give employees the tools they need to help define their professional profile, along with the ability to find the right people and expertise within your organization. Sort by location, skills, department, and more
- Microsoft 365 integration – integrate Microsoft 365 applications, such as SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Outlook Calendar, and Microsoft Planner directly into LumApps for a seamless collaboration experience
- Google Workspace integration – integrate Google Workspace applications, such as Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Google Meet directly into LumApps for a seamless collaboration experience
- Slack integration – leverage Slack collaboration capabilities directly within LumApps and add real-time chat to any LumApps community
- Social communities – post, like, comment, and share posts in communities, generating conversation and encouraging participation by all users
LumApps Use Cases for Employee Collaboration
Discover our Collaboration Integrations
LumApps integrates with Office 365 and G Suite.
Enterprise Collaboration FAQs
Collaboration tools help two or more people collaborate to help solve a problem, complete a project, or improve the way they would normally work. These tools include file sharing systems, instant messaging applications, task management applications, and many other types of applications and software.
- A flexible work environment that is not tied to a physical location
- Instant collaboration between multiple users, teams, or geographical locations
- A singular place for tools and documents
- Secure data protection
- Video conferencing
- Instant messaging
- Cloud sharing platforms
- Hot desking
There is no singular “best” collaboration platform. A collaborative suite should combine all the best tools for each use case and will vary from organization to organization.