Social Employee Advocacy Platform
With LumApps Employee Social Advocacy, companies can now transform engaged employees into powerful brand advocates!
Maximize your social reach and build your brand image. Empower employees and increase engagement.
LumApps offers a simple employee advocacy solution, accessible to all companies and employees.
Employee Advocacy Solution Features
Promote shareable content with your employees directly via their daily news platform in your LumApps Social Intranet.
Encourage and simplify social sharing with a single platform to manage both internal communication and external, social media communication.
Provide company-approved news that employees can easily post to their social media networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Provide suggested text and guidelines so that the message is on-brand and authentic.
Gain insight into brand amplification and understand which pieces of content are resonating with your employees and their networks.
Monitor program performance with simple-to-use dashboards.
Enable all your employees, including deskless and frontline workers, to amplify your corporate messages and advocate for your brand.
Social Employee Advocacy FAQs
Employee advocacy is the promotion of a company or brand by its employees, typically through social media.
Employee advocacy is a powerful way to promote the company for free. Employees on average have 10x more contacts on social media than the company, get 24x more shares on each post, and are 3x more trusted by their contacts.
- Identify the best candidates to become ambassador for the company
- Demonstrate the benefits of advocacy and online sharing
- Ask employees to be advocates, rather than mandate them to do so
- Recognize employees for being good advocates
- Gamification – find a way to make employees feel rewarded for sharing
- Make it easy – make the advocacy process as frictionless as possible for ambassadors