LumApps for Mobile
Mobility is often one of our clients’ main pain points, and an important factor when choosing their new intranet. At LumApps, we believe that efficient communication goes beyond the desktop.
That’s why our intranet solution is also available on mobile devices, so that all employees, even those in the field, can stay connected. LumApps users can receive corporate news, internal comms or follow their communities’ activity, anywhere, anytime.
Currently – V4
The new version, available for all on Play Store starting January 9, adds a new notification system for new and updated content. The Android app now also handles idea-type posts. What’s more, our Product team has enhanced the Post creation interface and loading comments.
New features for Android:
- Notifications: Enable remote notification for alerts on new content and content updates.
- Settings: New settings to enable or disable your notifications.
- Create & display idea Posts
- Votes enabled for idea Posts,
- Comments are sorted by popularity for question and idea Posts.
Currently – V4
We’re also updating the LumApps app for iOS, available on your App Store January 11.
Roughly the same features are available to catch up to our Android app: improved overall settings and notifications.
New features for iOS:
- New Settings tab: Access your profile information, help and settings in a single tab.
- Notifications: Enable remote notifications in the Settings tab, to receive new and updated content alerts.
- Communities: Create & display questions and ideas in communities, where they are activated. Mark comments as relevant and sort by popularity.
Are you a LumApps user? Download the right app for you!
And if you’re happy with your LumApps mobile experience, please rate our app on Google Play and App Store!
Communication Manager EMEA
January 11, 2018