Like you, we take the developments around Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. Our main priority is to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, maintain business continuity, and continue to support our customers and partners.
At LumApps, we have prepared our employees and operations for the developing situation. We would like to share with you the measures we have currently taken:
- Our Global Business Continuity Plan is in place.
- All of our employees are equipped with the tools, guidelines, and processes needed to successfully work remotely.
- Our customer service and support teams are fully operational.
- LumApps is offering an Emergency Crisis Communication Cloud Solution, for those wishing to provide a digital workplace that will enable employees to work from home.
We are committed to keeping you informed as the situation progresses, and our hearts go out to any of those who are impacted by the virus.
Keeping You Connected
At LumApps, we help companies transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their employees. Our solutions enable teams to develop a strong corporate culture and share knowledge across communities. This contributes to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose. This is even more critical in times of crisis.
“As we strive to keep all our employees worldwide up-to-date with the latest information and group-wide decisions, our OneImerys intranet is once again the go-to-place for all our connected workforce. Simple to update, to prioritize content, and to access, our LumApps platform is the obvious choice for communications in extraordinary times like these.”
– Philippa McLean, Employee Engagement & Leadership Communications Director at Imerys
Please take advantage of some of our latest resources with best practices and solutions to stay connected, informed, and engaged during this time.
- Live webinar – How to Build a Successful Digital Workplace
- Blog post – How to Create a Great Onboarding Experience for Remote Employees
- Blog post – Best Practices in Internal Communications for Crisis Management
- White paper – Connecting People in Your Organization
- White paper – Mobility in the Workplace
Communication Manager EMEA
March 23, 2020