Version: September 2021
*Customers who purchased the LumApps software from an authorized reseller of LumApps will receive the Support Services directly from the reseller. This document shall not apply to the indirect customers of LumApps.
- for EMEA Customers Monday to Friday, except banking holidays in France;
- for NAM and LATAM Customers: Monday to Friday, except banking holidays in the US;
- for APAC Customers: Monday to Friday, except banking holidays in Japan.
- for EMEA Customers: 9 AM to 6 PM central european summer time;
- for NAM and LATAM Customers: 9 AM to 6 PM ET;
- for APAC Customers: 9 AM to 6 PM Japan time.
Incident: shall mean any issue or problem with any function of the Application which is specifically linked to an issue affecting the Application.
Response Time: the time elapsed between the opening of a ticket by the Customer and the first diagnosis given by a qualified member of LumApps.
2. Second Level Support Services
A. Second Level Support covers:
- Incident investigation;
- the Incident solving approach which may consist of the installation or the provision of alternative resolution or of a temporary or permanent update of the Application;
- certain routine maintenance tasks; and
- provision of updates of the Application.
B. Second Level Support shall exclude (and LumApps shall not be required to provide any support in connection with):
- any Incident resulting from the failure of the Solution Provider, End-Customer or any Authorised User to comply with this Agreement, or the failure of the Solution Provider, End-Customer and/or Authorised User to read and act in accordance with the Documentation;
- any Incident resulting from the End-Customer’s or any Authorised User’s misuse, alteration or combination of the Services with any hardware or software not identified as compatible by LumApps;
- any Incident which is attributable to any Third Party Software with which the Application is integrated; or
- and LumApps shall not be required to provide Support Services where the Super Administrators are not adequately and appropriately trained in respect of the use of the Application.
C. In order to benefit fully from the provision of the Support Services, the Solution Provider must:
- provide the First Level Support and provide all relevant information to LumApps required in order for LumApps to locate and replicate the Incident;
- ensure that all requests for Second Level Support Services are transmitted to LumApps in accordance with the terms of this Agreement; ensure that its End-Customer Super Administrators are adequately and appropriately trained in respect of the use of the Application; and
- authorise LumApps to contact the End-Customer’s Super Administrator(s) in connection with the Support Services
3. Support Procedure
A. The LumApps help desk (Help Desk) shall be responsible for handling all requests for Second Level Support Services on behalf of LumApps. The Solution Provider shall contact the Help Desk via the web portal found at https://support.lumapps.com.
B. LumApps will ensure the Help Desk is staffed during Business Hours on Business Days during the Term.
C. The Solution Provider shall provide as much information as possible in respect of any Incident, to enable the Help Desk to investigate the Incident and to reproduce operating conditions similar to those present when the Solution Provider detected the relevant Incident, and shall allow remote access to its systems, if required by the Help Desk.
D. The Help Desk shall undertake a preliminary investigation of the Incident and shall allocate it to one of the priority levels set out in paragraph 4 below.
4. Priority Levels
LumApps shall use reasonable endeavours to respond to notification in accordance with the following priority levels depending on the severity of the Incident:
|Category||Description||Target Response Time|
|1||The Incident causes the Application to fail to operate completely or causes use of the Application to be substantially impaired.||Acknowledgement of the notification of the Incident within one (1) Business Hour|
|2||Any Incident that does not fall into priority level 1 above, including where any functionality of the Application is impaired but use of the Application is not substantially impaired.||Acknowledgement of the notification of the Incident within four (4) Business Hour|
For the avoidance of any doubt, the response times set out in the table above are key performance indicators (KPIs) only and failure to achieve any of these KPIs shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement.