ReWorked CONNECT Conference - Austin
See y'all in Texas!
Join us at the ReWorked CONNECT Conference in Austin, Texas, from May 10-12, 2023 and be a part of the workplace transformation conversation!
ReWorked CONNECT brings together employee experience and digital workplace thought leaders and innovators to discuss the latest trends and strategies for creating a successful and sustainable workforce online and in person.
At this fast-paced 3 day conference, you'll have the opportunity to hear from industry experts, participate in interactive workshops and network with other like-minded employee experience and digital workplace professionals who are passionate about transforming the way we work. Topics will include:
- The future of work and how to prepare for it
- Hybrid and remote work arrangements
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Employee experience and well-being
- Digital transformation and innovation
- Performance management and workforce analytics
- Employer branding and recruitment
- Human capital strategy and organizational design
Join us in Austin, the vibrant and dynamic capital of Texas, and discover new ideas and strategies for creating a thriving and resilient workforce.
Early bird registration is now open, so don't miss your chance to secure your spot at this must-attend event. We look forward to seeing you in May 2023!
Attend our Customer Speaker Session!
Improving User Experience through User Discovery | 12 :40 PM - 1 :00 PM CST
A common challenge facing any digital workplace program owner is ensuring their platform is easy to use and meets the needs of their employees. It’s easy to put many links or resources on pages and make them look pretty, but if you only measure page views or click throughs you will never learn how well your site works for employees: how effectively does it meet their needs and how easily can they find what they are looking for?
In this session, Ted Hopton, Technology Experience Strategist with Motorola Solutions, will share how user discovery improves the employee experience in Motorola Solutions’ digital workplace platform called BatChat, powered by LumApps.
You’ll leave this session with practical, actionable understanding of:
- Why user discovery sessions are critical to ensure your digital workplace provides value
- How to learn what users really need and ensure you deliver it
- How to do successful user discovery sessions
- What to do with what you learn
Click below to see registration details and full agenda!
Technology Experience Strategist – Motorola Solutions