EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS 101
Join us for a one-day virtual event!
Employee Communications 101 on January 31, 2023 from 11-3:30pm EST will be an impactful, fast-paced conference completely online.
In under 5 hours you will learn – or gain a updated refresher on – how to:
- Create engaging, measurable, employee-focused messaging
- Efficiently reach every audience with multichannel messaging
- Boost Employee Engagement through people-first messaging
- Foster culture, community and build employee brand
- Accurately measure your employee comms metadata and tie it back to the bottom lie
- Create a place where employees can ask questions on your intranet platform.
Panels of experts will talk writing, newsletters, content calendars, employee pulse surveys, thought leadership, employee experience platforms, measurement and so much more!
You will also earn a Ragan Learning Certificate while attending this conference!
LumApps Speaking Session
If you build it, they will come: Intranets and other tech to foster culture at 12:45pm EST
In this 30 minute session, you will discover:
- How your intranet can play a role in engaging employees, fostering community and building your employer brand.
- How to get buy-in from all departments and employees.
- What works and what doesn’t on employee intranets, from videos and podcasts to employee profiles and thought leadership.
- How to build in mobile apps for on-the-go, remote employees that stand out from your desktop intranet as a go-to source of information.
Save your seat and register today!
Senior Sales Engineer, LumApps
Digital Workplace Consultant