Forrester Analyzes the Total Economic Impact™ of LumApps
LumApps commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment enterprises may realize by rolling out LumApps solutions.
Learn how one organization experienced three-year benefits of over $10 million with an ROI of over 250%.
LumApps commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment enterprises may realize by rolling out LumApps for large enterprises. The study explains how businesses can experience a number of benefits across a spectrum of drivers: improved employee experience, faster onboarding, increased productivity, lower IT costs – and more.
The purpose of this study is to provide a framework to evaluate the potential positive financial impact of LumApps within your organization.
Register today to see what’s possible!
Learn about the key qualitative and quantitative benefits of LumApps for large enterprises:
- Key benefits impacting both Knowledge (Desktop) and Deskless Workers
- Faster Onboarding – reduced time and cost to onboard new employees
- Time-savings on collaboration, projects and more through communities
- Productivity uplift with time saved on projects and tasks
- Greater search, navigation, and improved content discovery
- Decrease time spent enhancing homegrown, bespoke legacy intranets
- Reduce redundant communications, emails, newsletters
- Increase time spent interacting with customers in more meaningful ways
- Increase employee engagement and trust
- Reduction of overhead and redundant applications
Meet the Speakers
Join our guest speaker Asha Dinesh, Market Impact Consultant at Forrester,
and Rob Ryan, Senior Director of Strategic Development at LumApps,
to evaluate the potential financial impact of LumApps on your organization.
Senior Director Strategic Development
Market Impact Consultant