Measuring Employee Engagement
Measure, improve, repeat
Improving engagement is one thing, but how do measure it? This guide explains how to implement measurement techniques and put your engagement strategy to the test.
Measuring Employee Engagement: The Opportunity
Just 52% of employers ran an engagement survey within the last year. While 16% said they are not measuring employee engagement at all (DecisionWise, 2018).
Take advantage of this opportunity to attract, retain and nurture employees. Learn how with our guide, and:
- The importance of employee engagement.
- Defining your KPIs and benchmarks.
- Implementing annual engagement and pulse surveys.
- How to handle online ratings.
- Conducting onboarding and exit interviews.