Internal Communication Solution
LumApps is an Employee Experience Platform designed to connect, inform and engage employees. With LumApps, organizations are able to break down silos and streamline internal communication, while creating a global culture that unites employees wherever they are.
Internal Communication FAQs
Internal communication is a function, typically of a dedicated team within an organization, that manages the efficacy of communications within the organization.
An internal communication platform is the combination of tools and techniques that an organization’s communications team uses to communicate. It is built with the specific needs and goals of the organization in mind and varies depending on the needs and type of organization.
By having a robust communication platform in place, companies can ensure up-to-date and relevant information for different types of employees throughout the organization. This means employees are informed, productive, and have all the information they need when they need it.
- Make the most important information available front and center
- Make mission and values clear throughout all communications
- Implement ways for employees to interact with communications
- Create an environment that encourages dialogue and two-way communication
- Encourage information and knowledge sharing as much as possible