Communication & Engagement: Supporting your remote workers
April 30 – 04:00 PM (London)
As we all know, the Coronavirus has been officially declared a global pandemic and is re-shaping the way many organizations work – closing offices, pausing travel, and working from home. All of this leaves us in a very challenging position – personally and professionally – which most organizations and individuals have never faced in their lives.
LumApps is joining IoIC to share best practices, lessons learned, and practical strategies to successfully lead your team remotely, even amidst a crisis.
In this webinar, you will hear:
- Common challenges and questions organizations face in managing a remote workforce
- How to align your team
- How to establish norms and processes
- How to lead with a human touch
- How to foster trust among your employees
- LumApps Enterprise Communication and Business Continuity Solution
- Open Q&A to help answer your digital workplace and employee communication questions