Assisting users in the adoption of applications and technology solutions can be a difficult task. Ensuring teams understand the value, features, and benefits – as well as supporting their usage of the platform– is part of the important work of maximizing IT spend while ensuring business value realization.
The Microsoft 365 Support Community is a place where an organization’s IT professionals can gather and interact with users by answering questions around the Microsoft 365 platform – and other related services and applications.
- Create a support community as a hub for Microsoft 365 training; from FAQs, knowledge base articles, tutorials, and more.
- Help new users get up to speed on best practices; while providing experienced users the ability to assist in answering questions and knowledge.
- Accelerate your speed of adoption with proper communications and enablement, ensuring you get the most out of your IT investment.
- Community Administrators can post polls, news articles, and other relevant resources to help keep employees informed about the latest changes/updates to their platform or news to your application stack.
- Allow employees to post their questions, share experiences, and help solve issues faster, resulting in a reduction of costly internal service tickets.