G Suite Support Community
Increase adoption of G Suite and reduce support costs with an online community to showcase training materials and to answer employees’ questions.
Transitioning to G Suite can be a challenge for some organizations coming out of the Office world. Assisting users in the adoption of G Suite is critical for application acceptance – a key component of maximizing IT spend, and ensuring business value realization. The G Suite Support Community is a hub of information; where your organization’s IT professionals can communicate, connect, and educate employees around all things G Suite.
- Stand-up a support community as a hub for G Suite training; from FAQs, knowledge base articles, tutorials, and more.
- Help new users get up to speed on best practices; while providing experienced users the ability to assist in answering questions and knowledge.
- Accelerate your speed of adoption with proper communications and enablement; ensuring you get the most out of your IT investment.
- Community Administrators can post polls, news articles, and other relevant resources to help keep employees informed about the latest changes/updates to their platform or news to your application stack.
- Allow employees to post their questions, share experiences, and help solve issues faster; resulting in a reduction of costly internal service tickets.