Knowledge Sharing Solution
The concurrent and sequential nature of project-based knowledge management can generate complex and unpredictable challenges. Knowledge management helps organize information and processes across the enterprise and encompasses all the knowledge that is accumulated, shared, or identified across the organization’s various domains.
Internal Knowledge Management FAQs
Internal knowledge is the base library in which all internal company information is stored, including HR policies, press releases, current and previous communications, tools, guidelines, brand information, and much more. The type of knowledge stored is dependent on the type of company.
A knowledge sharing platform is an interactive platform that contains all the company’s internal knowledge, along with tools for accessing and sharing that information.
- Organize your knowledge and content in a structured and easy to understand way
- Stay consistent in page design
- Maintain a consistent voice across all content and messaging
- Combine the right tools for maximum effectiveness
- Regularly update and refresh old content
- Ensure fast and easy navigation
High quality knowledge sharing within a company is critical to maintaining agility and ensuring that all employees are informed and have the right knowledge to perform. High quality knowledge sharing means that all employees have the best information possible and are better able to perform their roles within the company.