Quick start your digital transformation!
Disruptions can impact organizations of any size, industry, or location. Most recently, we’ve seen it happen with the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). However, natural disasters, accidents, mergers, or even political events can upset normal business operations. No matter the situation, every organization should be prepared to readily communicate, support, and enable their employees, while ensuring workplace continuity.
LumApps helps companies and employees stay connected, informed, and productive during change and uncertainty.
Announcing LumApps “Business Agility & Continuity Solution,” ready to deploy in a matter of days.
Starting July 1st, we will begin rolling out open access* to an out-of-the-box LumApps Enterprise Communication Portal.
- A secure cloud solution that doesn’t require any pre-requisite software or add-ons
- A mobile solution to reach all employees – including deskless and frontline workers
- Preconfigured with templates and in-app tutorials for fast deployment
- Available in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Japanese
Preconfigured Use Cases
Configure Your Portal in Just a Few Clicks
- 3 design templates to choose from
- Add your logo, colors, and font to invoke your unique branding
- Easy-to-configure, with no coding required
- Grid layout and drag-and-drop widgets for easy editing
LumApps is committed to supporting organizations during these challenging times and takes that responsibility to heart by making sure all companies stay connected with their employees.
* Offer is limited to organizations with a minimum 300 employees. The licenses are free until September 30, 2020.