Office 365 Support Community
Assisting users in the adoption of applications and technology solutions can be a difficult task. Ensuring teams understand the value, features, benefits, and supporting their usage is part of the ongoing effort to maximize IT spend while ensuring business value realization.
The Office 365 Support Community is a place where your organization’s IT professionals can gather and interact with users by answering questions around the Office 365 platform – and other related services and applications.
- Stand-up a support community as a hub for Office 365 training; from FAQs, knowledgebase articles, tutorials, and more.
- Help new users get up to speed on best practices; while providing experienced users the ability to assist in answering questions and knowledge.
- Accelerate your speed of adoption with proper communications and enablement; ensuring you get the most out of your IT investment.
- Community Administrators can post polls, news articles, and other relevant resources to help keep employees informed about the latest changes/updates to their platform or news to your application stack.
- Allow employees to post their questions, share experiences, and help solve issues faster; resulting in a reduction of costly internal service tickets.
Discover More Use Cases
Allow employees to communicate, collaborate and gather all key information about their own store.
Streamline collaboration between stores to save time by showcasing the store main information.
Frequent and effective news communication is key to inform and align employees.
Make sure that your employees never miss key news by sending them a regular email newsletter.