LumApps Receives ISO 27001 Certification for Solutions Security
LumApps pursues the quest for product excellency and happily announces that LumApps solutions have secured the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification.
What is ISO 27001?
The ISO 27001 is an internationally recognized certification for Information Security Management Systems.
Why we got certified
As a Cloud Software company operating worldwide, LumApps sought to challenge its product to reach a norm that guarantees solution quality for all enterprises.
The ISO/IEC certification 27001:2013 will help LumApps to fulfill customer requirements and is part of an extended on-going program to reach the highest security standards.
LumApps is committed to ensuring information systems security, in order to answer an array of security demands:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and trust;
- Ensure product quality and security;
- Guarantee available tools for the whole of LumApps employees working for our customers;
- Ensure the protection of data, for both LumApps and customers;
- Engage collaborators in the actions for system improvement.
What this means for LumApps
This certification is a big step for LumApps as a company and the fruit of LumApps’ Engineering teams’ long-standing efforts.
The ISO Certification 27001 applies specifically to LumApps’ product development process and the operational maintenance of LumApps applications. LumApps’ ISMS perimeter, fulfilled by support and piloting processes, is now certifiably secure and up to date with best practices.
By achieving the certification, LumApps has demonstrated it has a systematic and ongoing approach to managing information security risks that affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company and customer information.
This widely-recognized international security standard specifies that we do the following:
- We systematically evaluate our information security risks, taking into account the impact of threats and vulnerabilities.
- We design and implement a comprehensive suite of information security controls and other forms of risk management to address customer and architecture security risks.
- We have an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls meet our needs on an ongoing basis.
About this achievement
A key milestone for LumApps
This certification is a key milestone in our continuous dedication to keep our customers and employees secure. We now have this recognized framework for anticipation and monitoring throughout all the development and run of our product, ensuring we proactively look for areas of improvement and have plans to move forward.
– Elie Mélois, CTO of LumApps
The ISO certification 27001 will help LumApps to fulfill customer requirements and is part of an extended on-going program to reach the highest security standards.
➝ Visit our Security Page for more information
January 14, 2020