“I’m thrilled to announce that LumApps has raised $70 million in Series C funding.
It’s an exciting day at LumApps! Today, we announced a $70 million Series C funding round led by Goldman Sachs with participation from Bpifrance, through its Growth Fund Large Venture, alongside Idinvest Partners, Iris Capital, and Famille C.”
— Sébastien Ricard, CEO
Series C funding
We thank our investors Goldman Sachs, Bpifrance, IdInvest Partners, Iris Capital and Famille C, for believing in us and contributing to a bright future.
LumApps has also been named among the FT120 on January 20, 2020 – a list of top French Tech companies for 2020 recognized for their growth and contribution to France’s tech scene.
It’s all about the team
I’ve said it before but it bears repeating: this achievement is all of ours. Securing this Series C funding is the result of tireless work from my co-founders Lionel Grivel, Elie Mélois, Olivier Chanoux, as well as our valued associates and the entire LumApps team.
The entire team LumApps is attending our first global kick-off in Marrakech during the last week of January. It’s the perfect time to grow our team collaboration, share our values and meet in person, to create a true global enterprise.
LumApps Team has grown to over 200! Seen here in Marrakesh for the first Global Kick-Off
What’s next for LumApps?
It’s time for a new stage in LumApps’ expansion and growth. While we keep consolidating our teams and existing solutions, we plan to breach new areas in digital workplace innovation, to stay at the top of our game.
The new fundraising will enable us to accelerate investment in the following key areas:
- R&D with a particular focus on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Product development to further enhance the customer experience, broadening the set of Development Integrations, and Add-Ons
- Entering into additional international geographies like Canada, Asia Pacific, and Germany
- Hire more than 150 employees in 2020 to enhance our products and support our customers
This new milestone is joining other accomplishments from this past year, including: :
- More than 100% YoY revenue growth
- ISO 27001 certification for solutions security
- Launch of Social Advocacy solution
- Microsoft Integration
- Creation of LumApps Kabushiki Kaisha (KK) in Japan
Media Coverage for Series C
We’re proud to say that the LumApps story is gaining traction around the world and crossing borders!
Read all about us and the Series C funding in these top international media outlets.
More media coverage…
- Business Insider
- International Business Times
- MarTech Series
- Venture Capital Journal
- Fortune, Term Sheet
- HR Technologist
- Le Monde
- Les Echos Business
- Capital Les Echos
- Le Figaro
- Journal du Net
- BFM Business, « Tech & Co »
- Prolific London
LumApps is making history. Keep us on your radar! !
Communication Manager EMEA
January 22, 2020