After being part of the first inaugural FrenchTech 120 in 2020, LumApps is proud to be named by Cédric O — Secretary of State for Digital Economy — to the French Tech Next40 this year alongside other growing companies such as Mirakl, Veepee, and Alan.
Why is LumApps in the French Tech Next 40?
Once again, LumApps was recognized among 300 other rapidly-growing startups for its economic dynamism and ability to shine both in France and the international stage.
After raising nearly $100 million over the past three years — including from French funds such as BPI, European funds like IDInvest and Iris Capital, and international heavyweights such as Goldman Sachs — this appointment recognizes that LumApps is well-positioned to be a future French tech unicorn in its field.
LumApps company highlights:
- A rapidly growing scale-up: 250 employees, more than 400 clients (including CAC40 and Forbes 2000 companies), and 4 million users on the LumApps platform
- A strong international presence, from a head office in the Lyon suburbs to eight global offices — with more than half of the growth coming from the United States
- A capacity for innovation: recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™ and other top analyst reports, LumApps dedicates over half its workforce to developing differentiating technology in a turbulent marketplace
LumApps aligns the modern enterprise workforce through better communication, engagement, organization and work. The company’s leading intranet and employee experience platform intelligently connects people, information, and applications to deepen business relationships and grow institutional knowledge and productivity. Available across devices and languages, LumApps is an open and extensible platform built for enterprise-scale and flexibility. LumApps is counted on by over four million users spanning the world’s top enterprises, from Airbus to Zendesk. Great work begins at LumApps.com.
What prospects for LumApps?
The Covid crisis has accelerated awareness of the importance of clear corporate communication, facilitated knowledge sharing, and increased collaboration both within companies and the outside world.
LumApps continues to innovate and invest to consolidate a leading position in legacy (France and Europe) and growth markets (the United States), while opening doors to new regions in Asia and beyond.
What is the French Tech Next 40 program?
The French Tech Next 40 is a program initiated by the French government to support top-performing French startups meeting one of the following criteria:
- Unicorns, an unlisted company valued above 1 billion euros
- Startups that have raised more than 100 million euros in venture capital over the past three years;
- Companies with revenue over five million euros for the last financial year, and with an average annual growth of more than 30% over the last three years
The index allows the selected companies to continue their ascent and help French Tech shine on the international scene. The French Tech Next 40 governing body supports companies through dedicated support, access to services and to the French Tech community, involvement in setting new governmental standards, and much more.
French Tech, a real catalyst for French companies
The French Tech 120 experience was a real catalyst for LumApps, particularly in terms of global growth. The opening of LumApps offices in Asia and the company’s rapid growth in the United States were, among other things, accelerated by the personalized support of French Tech teams.
The French Tech community is also a great platform for discussing best practices with French leaders in industry and government who often face similar challenges.
Digital Marketing Manager
February 9, 2021