At LumApps, we work closely with our partners to deliver the best employee communication platform to our customers. To ensure that our clients trust our partners the way we do, we launched a Certification Program at the beginning of 2019. With this Certification program, our customers can be guaranteed that the partner they select to implement their LumApps project has demonstrated the necessary competencies to leverage LumApps in a way that will transform businesses and meaningfully impact the users and customers we serve.
After the first professionals certified last Spring, we are happy to announce our new certified partners:
- Jensen Tu: Deployment Engineer at SADA Systems (LinkedIn Profile)
- Winnie Lam: Solution Engineer at SADA Systems
- Ted Meltok: UX Designer at Onix (LinkedIn Profile)
- Jeremy Fleischer: UX/UI Designer at Onix (LinkedIn Profile)
About the LumApps Certification Program
The LumApps Certification Program is designed to onboard, train, and assist our partners with one goal: our customer satisfaction. Based on their role and specialization, our partners attend and complete a series of courses concluded by exercises, assessments and exams. Our partners receive their certification after several proven live projects delivered.
Our product evolves and so do our partners’ skills! Through our partner portal, they can access a series of on-demand modules to stay up-to-date, and every year we renew their certification so it reflects our standards.
LumApps Certification Program is designed to assess
- Partner’s capacity to deploy a LumApps project
- Partner compliance with our project methodology
- Partner knowledge of the LumApps solution
- Partner’s successful deployment of several projects
If you want to become our next certified partner, contact your channel team today!
Communication Manager EMEA
September 19, 2019