(Paris or Lyon, France)
LumApps, a European software company, is the ONLY Intranet partner Recommended by Google for its internal platform solution, and has become a leader creating intranet solutions integrated with G Suite. Listening to our customers helped us win the award for Solution Innovation of the year during the Google Next Summit in San Francisco in 2017.
While deploying LumApps in major companies, we have opened offices in London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, in addition to our headquarters in Lyon, France. To achieve our worldwide goals, we seek talented people to join our passionate team and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth!
LumApps Support isn’t your typical support organization. We see it as an engine of growth — every time a customer writes in to Support, it is our job to make them absolutely nuts about our product. To achieve this we have built a team of smart and high-energy people that are passionate about genuinely helping people to get their problems solved.
While a personalized, high-touch experience is integral to a great customer support experience, a top notch self-serve offering is critical to a holistic support solution. We are looking for a Technical Writer who can create and manage high quality content targeted to a variety of audiences including developers, product managers, and marketers.
Content topics range from platform-specific technical implementation guides to product reference guides to analytics best practices. Our team is ground zero for our product and customer’s DNA. Most importantly, you’ll work with a team of smart, driven individuals with a thirst to learn and intrinsic desire to delight and surprise customers!
- Create, edit, and manage content for both internal and external audiences across multiple channels including customer-facing help content, internal knowledge base, developer documentation, etc.
- Deliver a consistent and cohesive voice across all of LumApps content and documentation
- Work closely with Support Engineers to identify content gaps and improvement areas
- Interact with Product Managers, Pre-Sales Engineers, and SMEs on content for new product releases
- Understand and define all facets of the LumApps customer journey, and identify key areas of strategic importance for targeted content
- Be a leader on self-serve best practices with a strong interest in training other teams
- Define content structure, taxonomy, and style
- Collaborate on overall self-serve strategy
- Ensure LumApps goes above and beyond to consistently deliver a delightful support experience
Desired skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a technical writer for a technical, software solution, preferably CMS
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to understand and explain details of a technical software solution to both technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Flexibility to work with a range of knowledge management platforms as well as version software tools like git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment based on the needs of internal teams and LumApps customers
- Track record of building and maintaining strong working relationships with Product Managers and Pre-Sales Engineers
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self learner, team player, enjoys sharing ideas and knowledge
- Self-motivated, flexible, and shows initiative
Experience with REST APIs
Experience with highly technical Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
What you’ll enjoy
- Entrepreneurship experience in a fast growing startup: LumApps is the best place to build new things and make a real impact
- We have a program designed with your success in mind. We’re looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career. We offer competitive pay and full health benefits.
Think you’re made for this job? Send your application to email@example.com