LumApps is a category leader for B2B digital communication platforms. We have a unique positioning on the market: a social and collaborative intranet for forward-thinking companies that understand the power of communication to build a competitive advantage. Employees can access everything they need in one digital workplace: corporate news, documents, business apps and communities.
Today, we have several million users, serving prominent corporations such as Logitech, Electronic Arts, The Economist, Veolia, Air Liquide and are rapidly gaining a deeper market hold around the globe. Following our success in Europe and the US, we want to become the only digital workplace and best enterprise portal solution on the global market!
We currently have 7 offices worldwide with offices in London, Paris, New York and San Francisco, Austin, Sydney & Tokyo in addition to our headquarters in Lyon. We are in hyper growth with our teams and looking for talented individuals to build our operations worldwide.
LumApps is seeking a Senior Pre Sales Engineer to join our team in the Paris office. You will partner directly with our Sales Executives to work through strategic Enterprise sales processes. You have a proven experience in a high technology position and some experience with enterprise software selling skills combined with a technical background, knowledge of web technologies and enterprise SaaS applications. You must have a background in Cloud technologies. You also enjoy working with people and technology, and as such you have both the ability to interact with various teams as well as excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Collaborate with Sales and Project Management teams to identify and create winning sales strategies and new product opportunities
- Perform product demos and communicate LumApps’ value proposition to varying technical and non-technical prospective customers
- Propose and/or design technical solutions to meet prospect’s business, technical, and/or financial goals
- Support and respond, in an effective and timely manner, to RFI / RFPs
- Implement and manage Proof of Concepts
- Support and setup tradeshow demos, including tailored environment for key customers
- Be the Technical Trusted Advisor to our key and strategic partners: define and deliver, jointly with Sales Partner Managers, the right partner strategy to on board strategic partners
- Train key partners and help them building a LumApps practice and manage joint business with them
- Train Prospects and partners on LumApps during trial and manage trial process to convert prospect into a customer
- Partner with Sales to develop requirements documents, presentations, proposals, coordinate with Product team or project managers to execute sales objectives or to ensure that all pre-sales customer requirements are documented and transitioned
- Maintain expert knowledge of LumApps’ products to develop and present unique solutions, and maintain knowledge of emerging trends in technology
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering by providing feedback from information gathered during pre-sales projects
- Understand and explain the competitive landscape surrounding LumApps’ Social Intranet
- Be able to communicate and interact with C-Levels (customers & LumApps) to deliver strategy and excitement about projects and products.
Desired skills & Experience
- Background in high Tech companies and/or pre-sales
- Understanding of deployment and integration of SaaS based software
- Technical skills combined with a good understanding of sales situations
- Presentations, listening, interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self learner, team player, enjoys sharing ideas and knowledge
- Self-motivated, flexible, and shows initiative
- English as a native language, French fluency would be a plus
- Willing to travel
- BA/BS degree preferred
What you’ll enjoy
- Entrepreneurship experience in a fast growing startup: LumApps is the best place to build new things and make a real impact
- We have a program designed with your success in mind. We’re looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career. We offer competitive pay and full health benefits.
Ready to join the adventure? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org