Sales Development Representative
LumApps seeks 3 Sales Development Representatives, located in our central Paris Office
LumApps, a European software company, is the ONLY Intranet partner Recommended by Google for its internal platform solution, and has become a leader creating intranet solutions integrated with G Suite. Listening to our customers helped us win the award for Solution Innovation of the year during the Google Next Summit in San Francisco in 2017.
LumApps is a wholly owned subsidiary of a successful French software editor, well funded and with the advantages and excitement of a startup.
While deploying LumApps in major companies, we have opened offices in London, Paris, New York, SanFrancisco, Austin, Tokyo, in addition to our headquarters in Lyon, France. To achieve our worldwide goals, we seek talented people to work with passion in our sales team and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth!
LumApps is seeking 3 entry-level Sales Development Representative to support and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth! Having been in business since 2012, LumApps has been selected by Google Cloud as the recommended corporate and social Intranet for enterprise customers, and their most innovative partner. We are now expanding rapidly all over the world and especially in the US and in EMEA region.
With a winning confidence and innate enthusiasm for a job well done, the Sales Development Representative will cater to our prospective clients using our proven strategies for marketing LumApps platform via email, calls, and social media. These positions are located in our central PARIS office.
- One SDR fluent in Spanish
- One SDR fluent in English
- One SDR fluent in Italian
- Assertively use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to contact potential customers to generate interest in LumApps.
- Be a leader and valued contributor to the sales team to generate meetings with new potential customers and contribute to pipeline growth.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Record and track activities; leverage the tools and technologies (e.g. Sales force CRM, Prosperworks, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg, and more) that will be available to you to help you succeed at work.
- Collaborate with management on meeting company-wide goals and targets.
- Junior, or 0-2 years of professional work experience
- College degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, and/or related experience
- High degree of coach-ability; attentive listening skills
- Ability to execute and deliver towards meeting company goals
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Not afraid to work fast and ask questions
What you’ll enjoy
- A program designed with your success in mind. We’re looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career. All sales representatives at LumApps started as SDR which will offer you opportunities to evolve,
- Gear for an advancement track on mid-term perspective,
LumApps offers a very competitive base salary with a generous sales compensation plan (uncapped).
Ready to join the adventure? Send your application to email@example.com