LumApps, a European software company, is the ONLY Intranet partner Recommended by Google for its internal platform solution, and has become a leader creating intranet solutions integrated with G Suite. Listening to our customers helped us win the award for Solution Innovation of the year during the Google Next Summit in San Francisco in 2017.
LumApps is a wholly owned subsidiary of a successful French software editor, well funded and with the advantages and excitement of a startup.
While deploying LumApps in major companies, we have opened offices in London, Paris, New York, SanFrancisco, Austin, Tokyo, in addition to our headquarters in Lyon, France. To achieve our worldwide goals, we seek talented people to work with passion in our sales team and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth!
LumApps is seeking a Product Manager to join our team in the Paris office. You will be responsible to carry our current and future solutions (today addressing Google infrastructure) to Microsoft, integrating with all Microsoft solutions. The goal is for LumApps to become in best intranet solution (and others to come) in a Microsoft environment, as it is today in a Google environment. Part of this mission will also to integrate with some key ISVs and some integration platform.
You will be responsible for bringing new product lines to enterprise in an engaging, functional way, while opening up fresh distribution channels and collaborating with other departments. You will work creatively and pragmatically to preserve resources and engage the product line’s potential audience.
You will work jointly with our Sales teams to understand our customers and define the right Product strategy. You will own and build the product roadmap jointly with the Engineering team, based on the strategy you will own and define to address current and future markets for the company. You will also define and build the right processes to collect customers needs and translate needs into features and adapt the product offering.
- Collaborate with Sales and Project Management teams to collect, define create winning product strategies and new product opportunities
- Team with Product Marketing Management, Sales teams and Sales Engineering to have a consistent market approach and company strategy
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Bring your experience of Microsoft solutions and Microsoft ecosystem to build the best LumApps solution for the Microsoft market
- Engage this Microsoft ecosystem (partners, resellers, influencers) with the right Go To Market, the right messaging and the right assets in a comprehensive plan with the right timing
- Build a go-to-market for selected customers segments and markets (including assets, product value, business and market adjustment)
- Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems that may occur
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to customers, together with Product Marketing Management
- Support key customers projects during Proof of Concepts and Sales activities
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding with key market makers, social networks, influencers
Desired skills & Experience
Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role.
You must have a background in technology including experience in product management.
You also enjoy working with people and technology, and as such you have both the ability to interact with various teams as well as excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- You have a proven experience dealing with Microsoft solutions
- Proven work experience in product management, 2 years minimum
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a plus
- Presentations, listening, interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-learner, team player, enjoys sharing ideas and knowledge
- Self-motivated, flexible, and shows initiative
- English as a native language
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree preferred
What you’ll enjoy
- Entrepreneurship experience in a fast growing startup: LumApps is the best place to build new things and make a real impact.
- We have a program designed with your success in mind. We’re looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career. We offer competitive pay and full health benefits.