Intern – Event Content Assistant
(France – Paris or Lyon)
LumApps is recruiting an Event Content Assistant to support the production of our events and talks. You will be joining a fast growing start-up and working alongside the Event Marketing Managers in the Global Marketing Team. This is an ideal position for someone looking for a challenge within an extremely driven team striving to grow into the world’s leading marketplace for digital workplaces solutions.
- Become part of a dynamic Events Team, currently participating and delivering more than 200 unique events per year, globally.
- Understand the brand and product positioning with the ability to ensure consistent, on-brand messaging.
- Partner with the product marketing and content management teams to translate and integrate content strategy into event campaigns to engage attendees and drive registration.
- Be on the front foot with any new ideas to improve our in-house events.
- Take care of the management and creation of content for our webinars and speaking slots (including the coordination of some customers live testimonials).
- Develop scripts and presentations to ensure content is educational, inspirational and aligns with overall event goals.
- Provide admin support to the wider Events Team on preparing our event promotion campaigns (HTML emails, social messaging, landing pages, banners, video teasing, etc.).
- Work closely with our staff, partners & venues on a day to day basis to ensure event logistics run smoothly and a successful execution.
- Measure results (evaluations, attendance, feedback) and coordinate with our Sales teams to follow-up on event activities.
Desired skills & Experience
We are looking for someone with:
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Creative copywriting with a sharp eye for detail.
- Open minded, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous, well organised and hardworking.
- €750 per month
- 6 month Internship (a full gap year also possible)
- Based in our Paris office or in our headquarter in Lyon
Think you’re made for this job? Send your application to email@example.com
LumApps, a European software company, has become a leader creating intranet solutions integrated with collaborative suites and business apps. Listening to our customers helped us win the award for Solution Innovation of the year during the Google Next Summit in San Francisco in 2017.
LumApps is a wholly owned subsidiary of a successful French software editor, well funded and with the advantages and excitement of a startup.
While deploying LumApps in major companies, we have opened offices in London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Sydney in addition to our headquarters in Lyon, France. To achieve our worldwide goals, we seek talented people to work with passion in our marketing team and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth!