Intern – Customer Marketing Assistant
(France – Paris or Lyon)
LumApps is recruiting a Customer Marketing Assistant to support the Customer Success team in their communications towards customers and to have responsibility for the three functional roles: Marketing, Content Management, and Customer Insight.
You will be joining a fast growing start-up and working alongside the Global Marketing Team. This is an ideal position for someone looking for a challenge within an extremely driven team striving to grow into the world’s leading marketplace for digital workplaces solutions.
- Execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to maximize the long-term value of our customers.
- Coordinate all the communications to customers and maintain our customer marketing database (mailing list).
- Assist launching new features and insure full visibility for our customers through newsletters.
- Customize our existing product content to provide our customer compelling product information.
- Work closely with our product, design and deployment teams to organize weekly or bi-weekly webinars to support our customer in their journey with LumApps.
- Organize some in person events like the User Exchange groups for EMEA and AMERICAS and our CAB (Customer Advisory Board).
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams to find happy customer ready to make testimonials (videos, webinars, customer story, speaking sessions during conferences, etc.). Interview the customer and coordinate the content production on their use case.
- Ensure the promotion of all Customer marketing activities (HTML emails, social messaging, landing pages, banners, videos, internal comms, etc.).
- Measure results and work on the follow-up of all Customer marketing activities.
Desired skills & Experience
We are looking for someone with:
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Creative copywriting with a sharp eye for detail.
- Open minded, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous, well organised and hardworking.
- €750 per month
- 6 month Internship (a full gap year also possible)
- Based in our Paris office or in our headquarter in Lyon
Think you’re made for this job? Send your application to email@example.com
LumApps, a European software company, has become a leader creating intranet solutions integrated with collaborative suites and business apps. Listening to our customers helped us win the award for Solution Innovation of the year during the Google Next Summit in San Francisco in 2017.
LumApps is a wholly owned subsidiary of a successful French software editor, well funded and with the advantages and excitement of a startup.
While deploying LumApps in major companies, we have opened offices in London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Sydney in addition to our headquarters in Lyon, France. To achieve our worldwide goals, we seek talented people to work with passion in our marketing team and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth!