Intern – Product Management
LumApps, a European software company, is the ONLY Intranet partner Recommended by Google for its internal platform solution, and has become a leader creating intranet solutions integrated with G Suite. Listening to our customers helped us win the award for Solution Innovation of the year during the Google Next Summit in San Francisco in 2017.
LumApps is a wholly owned subsidiary of a successful French software editor, well funded and with the advantages and excitement of a startup.
While deploying LumApps in major companies, we have opened offices in London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, in addition to our headquarters in Lyon, France. To achieve our worldwide goals, we seek talented people to work with passion in our sales team and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth!
LumApps is seeking an intern to join our Product Management team in the Paris office for a duration of at least 6 months. The mission of the Product Management team is to develop and implement the most profitable strategies to develop and market our products.
Are you interested in both product, strategy, marketing and sales? Your mission will enable you to impact the full product lifecycle from product roadmap to product sales!
- Perform market analysis (market trends, market segmentation, market sizing)
- Build competitive intelligence (competitive monitoring, competitive analysis)
- Support Go-To-Market (product positioning, value, messaging …)
- Create marketing and sales assets (white papers, …)
- Collect customer & partner feedback (surveys, interviews…)
- Collaborate with various departments including Sales, Marketing, Engineering to collect, identify and propose new product opportunities
Desired skills & Experience
You enjoy working with people and technology, and as such you have both the ability to interact with various teams as well as excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Previous work experience, minimum 6 months
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-learner, team player, enjoys sharing ideas and knowledge
- Self-motivated, and shows initiative
- Presentations, listening, interpersonal and communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in French and in English
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a plus
What you’ll enjoy
- Entrepreneurship experience in a fast growing startup: LumApps is the best place to build new things and make a real impact.
- We have a program designed with your success in mind. We’re looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career.
Think you’re made for this job? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org