EMEA Regional Partnerships Manager
(London, Paris or Lyon)
LumApps is a category leader for B2B digital communication platforms. We have a unique positioning on the market: a social and collaborative intranet for forward-thinking companies that understand the power of communication to build a competitive advantage. Employees can access everything they need in one digital workplace: corporate news, documents, business apps and communities.
LumApps is seeking a Regional Partnership Manager who will be responsible for acquiring new indirect/direct business for LumApps for the EMEA region. The Regional Partnership Manager will be an expert in our market and work closely with the Global Partnership Director and the VP of Sales, Subject Matter Experts, other company leaders to open and close new direct/indirect business. This is a “conqueror” position focused on strategic selling of new business through partners (ISV, Resellers…), not managing existing accounts.
The CMO and the Global Partnership Director build and manage the worldwide channel strategy of LumApps, in accordance with the directions and targets of the organization.
This global strategy is then applied in three different regions, JAPAC, NAFTA and EMEA by local relays.
These local relays apply the global strategy to their regions and consider local specificities to achieve the targets and KPIs of the region.
In NAFTA, the Global Partnership Director is also the local relay or Partnership Manager.
For EMEA, the Regional Partnership Manager:
- Monitor and lead sourcing activities with key resellers in EMEA regions.
- Source and engage new partnership according to the strategy of the company/product
- Build connexion with LumApps sales teams, and help generate pipeline from partner sourcing
- Execute the global partnership strategy and the action plans defined by the Global Partnership Director and the CMO to the EMEA region
- Go to Market strategies
- Coordinate training activities
- Coordinate marketing activities
- As part of their activity, the regional partnership manager:
- Organize frequent pipe reviews with their partners
- Implement at the local level the sales and technical certification of the partners
- Propose new forms of partnership to increase the lead generation
- A 1st experience with Partner Management in EMEA his mandatory, knowing the GAFA would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft or Google Cloud ecosystem.
- Being able to craft develop and adapt the global channel strategy on its territory
- Data driven to meet quarterly sales quota
- Customer service oriented – your partners will be your customers
- Have strong relationships skills to build trust
- Being able to build growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop channel sales staff
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship
- Being able to travel within Europe more than 50% of the time
Ready to join the adventure? Send your application to email@example.com