Corporate Account Manager
LumApps is a category leader in B2B digital communication platforms. We have a unique position in the market as a collaborative social intranet for forward-thinking companies that understand how streamlining internal communications yields a significant competitive advantage in the market. The LumApps platform gives employees the ability to access everything they need in one digital workplace such as corporate news, documents, applications, and business-unit communities.
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy in your territory
- Prospect and sell target customers, qualifying and aligning to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Work with field marketing team to jointly develop territory marketing plans to meet sales objectives
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities, manage the sales cycle
- Work with a Sales Development Representative to generate new business by developing leads and/or expanding existing accounts
- Build strong relationships with Partners
- Participate in marketing events to engage with our target and provide ROI
- 3/5 years + successful experience in solutions selling
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent Presentation and Software Product Demonstration skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Create and drive client centered strategies.
- Accurately forecast and achieve revenue goals
- Willingness to travel
What you’ll enjoy
- We have a program designed with your success in mind. We’re looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career.
- LumApps offers a competitive base salary with a generous sales compensation plan (uncapped) and sales accelerators if sales quota is exceeded
- The CAM position comes with a Greenfield opportunity, with a reasonable quota that is uncapped — overachievement is possible!
Ready to join the adventure? Send your application to email@example.com