Business Development Representative M/F
LumApps is a category leader in B2B digital communication platforms. We have a unique position in the market as a collaborative social intranet for forward-thinking companies that understand how streamlining internal communications yields a significant competitive advantage in the market. The LumApps platform gives employees the ability to access everything they need in one digital workplace such as corporate news, documents, applications, and business-unit communities.
Today, LumApps has several million users, including users from prominent corporations. Following our success in Europe and the US, we aim to become the leading digital workplace and enterprise portal solution across the entire global market!
We currently have seven satellite offices worldwide located in London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Austin, Sydney, and Tokyo, with the eighth being our global headquarters in Lyon, France. We are in hyper-growth mode and are looking for talented individuals to expand our team.
LumApps is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our team in Frankfurt. With a winning confidence and innate enthusiasm for a job well done, the Business Development Representative will cater to our prospective clients using our proven strategies for marketing LumApps platform via email, calls, and social media.
- Assertively use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to contact potential customers to generate interest in LumApps.
- Be a leader and valued contributor to the sales team to generate meetings with new potential customers and contribute to pipeline growth.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Record and track activities; leverage the tools and technologies (e.g. Sales force CRM, Prosperworks, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg, and more) that will be available to you to help you succeed at work.
- Collaborate with management on meeting company-wide goals and targets.
Desired skills & Experience
- Min. 3 years experience with new customer acquisition (cold calling, appointment setting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Speaks German on native level
- Good English language skills
- Experienced talking to C-level decision makers and understand their challenges
- Experienced with objection handling
- A high level of self-motivation and creativity
- Resilient and can deal professionally and effectively with the pressure to succeed
- Have an independent, committed and goal-oriented way of working
- University degree
What you’ll enjoy
- Entrepreneurship experience in a fast growing startup: LumApps is the best place to build new things and make a real impact
- We have a program designed with your success in mind. We’re looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career. All business representative at LumApps started as BDR which will offer you opportunities to evolve
- We offer competitive pay and full health benefits.
Ready to join the adventure? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org