Kiloutou’s Portal Makes People Work Together
Kiloutou is going after improvements of its internal usages and believes the perfect way to ease this transformation is to give a better access to content, including mobility for access on any device.
During the last ten years, Kiloutou has enhanced the accessibility for users to their business applications, reporting tools or corporate content, and after going Google, people have started to share documents or sites and this collaboration culture is spreading gradually. But the executive board drives a new direction in order to centralize the information and communication in a collaborative portal. The evolution they wanted was:
- Reduce emails, share experiences and ease the onboarding of new comers,
- Socialize and be more operational thanks to active and contextual content,
- Integrate business application in the portal and encourage workspaces,
- Increase efficiency of the collaboration between people at the headquarter and on the agencies.
Collaborators were expecting a tool to ease the access to information: in the same time visualize only personalized information and be able to find any content with a powerful search engine. LumApps was a really good match.
With MyD.Klik intranet, Kiloutou has found a well-designed platform to centralize content with a flexible administration able to stick the company’s organisation, even when it changes.
MyD.Klik has been thought to answer every co-worker need by providing:
- Accessibility with content promotion to the right people,
- Quality by providing relevant information,
- Advanced and powerful search.