From left to right: Lionel, Sebastien and Elie
Co-founder and CEO
Series B Funding
Series C funding
We thank our investors Goldman Sachs, Bpifrance, IdInvest Partners, Iris Capital and Famille C, for believing in us and contributing to a bright future.
LumApps has also been named among the FT120 on January 20, 2020 – a list of top French Tech companies for 2020 recognized for their growth and contribution to France’s tech scene.
It’s all about the team
The entire team LumApps is attending our first global kick-off in Marrakech during the last week of January. It’s the perfect time to grow our team collaboration, share our values and meet in person, to create a true global enterprise.
What’s next for LumApps?
The new fundraising will enable us to accelerate investment in the following key areas:
- R&D with a particular focus on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Product development to further enhance the customer experience, broadening the set of Development Integrations, and Add-Ons
- Entering into additional international geographies like Canada, Asia Pacific, and Germany
- Hire more than 150 employees in 2020 to enhance our products and support our customers
- More than 100% YoY revenue growth
- ISO 27001 certification for solutions security
- Launch of Social Advocacy solution
- Microsoft Integration
- Creation of LumApps Kabushiki Kaisha (KK) in Japan
LumApps Receives ISO 27001 Certification for Solutions Security
Media Coverage for Series C
Read all about us and the Series C funding in these top international media outlets.
More media coverage…
LumApps is making history. Keep us on your radar!