On-Demand – 30 min
As we all know, the Coronavirus has been officially declared a global pandemic and is re-shaping the way many organizations work – closing offices, pausing travel, and working from home. All of this leaves us in a very challenging position – personally and professionally – which most organizations and individuals have never faced in their lives. Over the last few weeks, many of our customers have reached out asking about best practices. One major topic that continues to surface is how to lead a remote workforce during a crisis. So we wanted to open the floor and invite you to hear our LumApps experts share best practices, lessons learned, and practical strategies to successfully lead your team remotely, even amidst a crisis.
On Thursday, April 16 at 11AM EDT / 4pm BST, we held a free 30 minute webinar on how to lead a remote workforce during a crisis. Rob Ryan, LumApps’ Director of Solutions Consulting and Pre-Sales, and Justin Pociask, Lead Implementation Consultant, shared their expert advice and insights, and answered questions from the audience at the end. Fill out the form for a replay!
You will hear:
- Common challenges and questions organizations face in managing a remote workforce
- How to align your team
- How to establish norms and processes
- How to lead with a human touch
- How to foster trust among your employees
- LumApps Enterprise Communication and Business Continuity Solution
- Q&A to help answer your digital workplace and employee communication questions