Webinar featuring Forrester
5 Critical Topics in Transforming your Intranet and Employee Experience
A great employee experience empowers employees to do their best work, resulting in a thriving and successful business.
July 16, 11AM EDT | 4PM BST — 60min
The tools employees use everyday to communicate, collaborate, and be productive, are at the foundation of a great employee experience. As an application owner or intranet stakeholder, it is imperative that you provide the right tools for your employees to thrive, even amidst constant change and disruption.
But where do you begin?
In this webinar, join our guest speaker, Forrester Principal Analyst and author of the recent Forrester Wave™: Intranet Platforms, Q2 2020 Report, Cheryl McKinnon, and LumApps Director of Solutions Consulting, Rob Ryan, as they outline five critical topics in transforming your intranet and employee experience.
This educational session is appropriate for both technical and non-technical intranet stakeholders. If you are an architect or IT director, an internal communications, employee experience or HR leader, this session will have valuable information for you.
You will hear:
- Challenges organizations face today in selecting and refreshing their digital landscape
- 5 critical topics in transforming the intranet and employee experience
- Build vs Buy – Platform Approach
- Employee Communications and Crisis Response
- Disconnect Between Analytics and ROI
- Mobile Experience for Frontline and Deskless Workers
- Delegated Administration and Content Creation
- Customer stories and use cases from LumApps
- Open Q&A with the experts
You do not want to miss the opportunity to hear from the experts and have your digital workplace questions answered. Join us for free on July 16 at 11AM EDT | 4PM BST.
Didn’t get a chance to see The Forrester Wave™: Intranet Platforms, Q2 2020 Report? You can access your free copy here.
Principal Analyst — Forrester
Director of Solutions Consulting — LumApps