On-Demand – 30 min
In a recent study we did with Forrester, 92% of respondents said they receive complaints from employees about their current social intranet or employee communication platforms. One in four cannot find the information they are looking for and complain that the intranet is too generic and not personalized. Other common complaints were that important announcements are easily missed, and there are functionality issues, such as poor integration with other work tools and slowness.
Leaders know you cannot ignore these sorts of issues and complaints. So how do we create a successful digital workplace? One that engages employees and creates a holistic environment for collaboration and productivity?
On Tuesday, March 31 at 11AM EDT and 4PM BST, LumApps’ Director of Change Management, Shaun Slattery, led a 30 minute webinar on how to build a successful digital workplace for your organization. Shaun covered real use cases and practical strategies with 3 key components: Structure, Content, and Design.
In this webinar, you will hear:
- Current challenges organizations face in connecting all employees, driving employee engagement, and creating a successful digital workplace
- How to Build a Successful Digital Workplace for your Organization
- Structure: how to define the architecture of a digital workplace platform to get the most out of your employees
- Content: how to create great content to boost employee engagement and adoption
- Design: how to create an intranet that is as beautiful as it is functional
- Questions from attendees on digital workplace best practices and answers from Shaun
Director of Change Management