Digital Leadership in a Crisis: Use Your Digital Workplace to Be Resilient and Agile
Find out how your digital workplace is an essential solution to surviving and thriving in the new normal
ON-DEMAND — 60 min
The digital workplace landscape was already changing before Covid-19 came along and disrupted everything. But for better or worse, it has accelerated the adoption of tools to help us work remotely, like Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
The entire world has pivoted from working at home being the exception, to a new era of distributed and remote working by default. Even frontline workers have been impacted by upheaval to operations and service delivery, forcing companies to embrace digital transformation if they want to see out the pandemic.
Join CMSWire and LumApps for a live, hour-long webinar with digital workplace specialist, James Dellow, where we’ll find out why a modern digital workplace is no longer just a “nice to have”. You will learn why it has become essential to surviving and thriving in the new normal… and for whatever challenges or opportunities come next. Get ready for some live Q&A with the experts.
This webinar will cover:
- How a modern digital workplace help businesses to be resilient AND agile
- What kind of digital employee experience are required now
- Where solutions like Microsoft Teams fit in
- The key considerations for transforming your digital workplace during the pandemic
- LumApps customer example and use cases
Please complete the form to receive the replay.